"Moving You From Pain & Injury… Back Into Your Life"
Conditions We Treat & IPT’s Specialty Programs
Below you will find links to many of the different conditions IPT treats and IPT specialty programs. Simply put, if it is part of the body then most likely we treat it.
An Orthopedic PT clinic means a PT clinic that focuses on the Neuro-Muscular skeletal system.
Musculoskeletal/sports-related injuries include: bones, muscles with their related tendons, joint structures such as ligaments, discs and menisci. Injuries may cause impairments such as pain, inflammation, restricted movement, joint instability and muscle weakness or spasms.
Let IPT’s manual therapy
help your pain today!
Click on any of the following areas for more specifics and details:
• Low Back / Lumbar & Sacral Spine
• Hip & Pelvis
• Shoulder Pain & Injuries
• Elbow Injuries & Conditions
• Wrist & Hand
• Knee & Leg
• Ankle & Foot
• Sports & Running Injuries: Sport Specific Training
• Golfer’s Performance Programs
• Women’s Wellness & Health
• Osteoporosis Prevention & Treatment
• Chronic Pain & Fibromyalgia
• Headaches, Migraines & TMJ
• Gait & Balance Training, Fall Prevention
• Dance Injuries
• Work Accidents & Injuries
• Motor Vehicle Injuries
• Ergonomic Assessments
IPT SPECIALTY PROGRAMS:» Sports & Running Injuries: Sport Specific Training
» Golfer's Performance Programs
» Women's Wellness & Health
» Osteoporosis Prevention & Treatment
» Headaches, Migraines & TMJ
» Gait & Balance Training, Fall Prevention
» Dance Injuries
"Get Your Free Special Report:
» Headaches & Women